(The key to flexibility is indecision)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh good

So yesterday there was this calf, Z63, who we couldn’t find. We looked over every inch of the field! And couldn’t find her anywhere… Dad had been out before and had looked for her for an hour, then he came in for coffee and took me out after for sick run, told me “We are looking for Z63, I can’t find her” So I was like ok. After we doctored that one calf that was sick, we went looking for the lost calf, we went over and over every place we could think, around tree’s, over logs, but we didn’t find her anywhere! So it was pretty bad, but today as we were driving out to the field, there she was, just laying there by an old tire… It’s like “Where the heck were you???”

So we still have 0 idea where she was, but at least she’s not dead…

There is this really cute calf that’s only 65 pounds, and I call her Teeny, I’m gonna go out in a little bit an take pictures of her for all ya’ll!!!

No comments: